According to a statement issued by the Minister of International Relations and Cooperation, Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah, the wife of a Namibian diplomat attached at the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Namibia in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia is alleged to have murdered two of her children on Sunday. While the Namibia press agency reports that the identities of persons involved in the incident have not been revealed the Minister’s statement explained that the accused is alleged to have also attempted to kill a third child who was reportedly rescued and is currently hospitalised.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test