hile many in Namibia bemoan the high price of filling their vehicles our petrol is actually cheap in comparison to some of our neighbours. This as petrol in Zimbabwe costs the equivalent of N$ 6.32 more per litre and in South Africa it costs N$4.02 more. Petrol in Botswana meanwhile costs the equivalent of N$ 1.44 more and in Zambia N$ 3.56 more. In fact the only neighbouring country in which petrol is less expensive than Namibia, costing the equivalent of N$ 11.04 a litre less, in Angola – something that has led to fuel smuggling in the north of the country.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera