Namib Mills and the Solidarity Union have signed a memorandum of understanding on wage increments and conditions of employment. The MoU states that the employees will receive a 7.5 percent increment in basic wages backdated from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2023. It includes a full payback, inclusive of overtime worked and 7.5 percent worked as of 1 July 2021.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised