Namib Mills and the Solidarity Union have signed a memorandum of understanding on wage increments and conditions of employment. The MoU states that the employees will receive a 7.5 percent increment in basic wages backdated from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2023. It includes a full payback, inclusive of overtime worked and 7.5 percent worked as of 1 July 2021.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid