Nampol has warned the public against filming sensitive videos of accident scenes and circulating them on social media. NamPol spokesperson, deputy commissioner Kauna Shikwambi while speaking to Future Media News, urged members of the public to desist from filming and distributing to third parties obscene, indecent, and horrific pictures and videos of crime or accident scenes on social media.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test