NamPower’s new mobile substations which will be used for the restoration of power supply during transformer failure at a substation are set to arrive in Namibia in mid-2022. The Economist reports that the mobile substations named Rhino and Buffalo will also be used to facilitate an alternative temporary power supply where new installations, maintenance, or upgrading must be conducted.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho