NamPower’s new mobile substations which will be used for the restoration of power supply during transformer failure at a substation are set to arrive in Namibia in mid-2022. The Economist reports that the mobile substations named Rhino and Buffalo will also be used to facilitate an alternative temporary power supply where new installations, maintenance, or upgrading must be conducted.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500