Minister of of International Relations and Cooperation and Deputy Prime Minister, Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah, says that Namibia’s ties with the European Union remain rock-solid, evidenced by the N$ 22 billion worth of goods exported to the continent, but there is room for improvement. Nandi-Ndaitwah added that “Namibia is determined to expand its exports to Europe, in particular the export of green hydrogen and green ammonia”.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho