The Namibia National Students Organisation held a round table discussion to identify matters affecting the youth and how to address them. Child labour and education deprivation as well as some traditional norms were highlighted among harmful practices affecting the youth. The discussions were held under the theme “Towards Protecting the African Child”.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised