Hundreds of youth from across all 14 regions are expected to converge on the southern town of Luderitz to attend the 15th National Youth Week, which starts today, under the theme ‘Promoting Youth Agripreneurship: An Avenue for Self-Employment and Work-Readiness’. With the event aimed at encouraging young people to take part in Namibian food systems through small- to medium-sized enterprises in the agriculture sector we spoke to the Minister of Sport, Youth and National Service Agnes Tjongarero to find out more.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho