The Roads Authority has announced that in an effort to mitigate the high risk of COVID19 exposure they will be operating with reduced staff at all NaTIS offices countrywide as well as at the Transport Regulations Permits Office in Windhoek until end of June 2021. During this time a limited number of clients will be allowed into the cash halls so only those people with urgent requests are asked to visit. Clients in Windhoek are further requested to use the Drive-Through Facilities at the NaTIS Centre in the Northern Industrial Area for vehicle licence renewals, while all clients are requested to wear a facemask at all times and to adhere to the set precautionary measures. The use of debit or credit card facilities are also encouraged when making a payment.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test