Jailed Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny on Wednesday called on French voters to support incumbent President Emmanuel Macron in the second round of the presidential vote this weekend, accusing his far-right opponent Marine Le Pen’s party of links to President Vladimir Putin. In an article you can read on the News Blog page of the Future Media website, Navalny says he was “shocked” that Le Pen’s party received a nine-million-euro loan from “Putin’s notorious money-laundering outfit”, the First Czech-Russian Bank.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500