Ministry of Defence and Veteran Affairs spokesperson, Colonel Petrus Shilumbu, said that while the Ministry did plan to recruit new members into the Namibian Defence Force, as highlighted in the Minister’s budget presentation, the ministry is still in the process of making the necessary arrangements for recruitment and no date has yet been set, nor has the Ministry decided on how many people will be recruited. Shilumbu stressed that information currently circulating on social media is not a valid invitation for applications, and cautioned that those masquerading as NDF recruiting agents and attempting to charge for applications are committing a crime.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid