The Minister of Education, Arts and Culture Anna Nghipondoka announced that nearly 9 000 Grade 11 learners who sat for the 2021 ordinary level national examinations have qualified to proceed to Grade 12. Nampa reports that the examinations were re-written in January this year after question papers were leaked last year. Examination Director Clementine Tsumis-Garises said the ministry will do “anything humanly possible” to prevent such incidents in the future.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised