With most registered Nedbank Desert Dash riders thinking about their final preparations and a hearty breakfast ahead of their 3 pm start tomorrow afternoon, a group of brave hand-cyclists will already be starting their journey at midnight tonight. The team, which is the first of its kind to tackle the 397km challenge has been preparing for months and will at some stage be caught by their visually challenged teammates who will set off with all the other cyclists, albeit on tandem bicycles.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera