New Zealand will start easing some of the world’s toughest pandemic border restrictions this month but will not fully reopen until October, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said. The AFP reports that Ardern announced a five-step plan to reconnect New Zealand to the rest of the world, beginning with waiving hotel quarantine requirements for its nationals stranded overseas by the pandemic.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism