At the commencement of the 2022 school year and the International Day of Education on Monday, Minister of Education, Arts and Culture Anna Nghipondoka said the Covid-19 pandemic has exacerbated the pre-existing education challenges, which makes the reliance on digital technology for learning, a pressing need. The Namibia Press Agency reports that Nghipondoka said every child matters and this would require thinking out of the box to be efficient and ensure that all efforts and resources are optimally utilised for the purpose of pulling learners out of poverty.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency