The National Housing Enterprise has issued a warning about scammers posing as housing agents or as employees of NHE, offering home ownership in exchange for money or soliciting personal information from unsuspecting members of the public using fraudulent NHE letterheads. Home ownership at NHE, the company explained, can only be obtained through the standard application process, which is done in the various branches across the country and the company is in no way associated with any individuals or companies soliciting money. Anyone who may have fallen victim to this type of activity is urged to report it to their nearest Police station, providing as much information as possible.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised