Namibia Industrial Development Agency workers employed at the Naute irrigation project in Keetmanhoop were picketing at the entrance of the company this morning however, speaking to Future Media News, the Namibian Food and Allied Workers Union said that they have instructed the workers to stop immediately because the strike is illegal.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria