Nigeria now has 15 confirmed cases of Monkeypox in seven states of the country. This follows a report, on Sunday, by the United Kingdom Health Security Agency that a person in England had been diagnosed with Monkeypox, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control has confirmed circulation of the disease with 558 cases and eight deaths in 32 states of the federation.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised