The Namibia Investment Promotion and Development Board has been allocated N$ 135 million to promote and facilitate foreign and local investors earmarked for economic growth. The Namibia Press Agency reports that while presenting the Office of the President’s budget of N$ 614 million for the financial year 2022/23 in Parliament on Monday, Minister Christine //Hoebes said the money is for operations to increase the volume, value and range of Namibia’s export of goods and services, as well as securing external markets and preferential market access conditions for local products in regional and global markets.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho