The Namibia Investment Promotion and Development Board has launched the Know2Grow campaign, which strives to provide micro, small and medium enterprises with critical information including how to scale their businesses by gaining domestic and international market access. The Economist reports that the first phase of the campaign will kick off in Karasburg on 28 February, followed by Keetmanshoop on 01 March and thereafter Bethanie (02 March 2022) and Lüderitz (03 March 2022). Minister of Industrialisation and Trade, Lucia Iipumbu, commended the NIPDB for initiating the campaign as a vital intervention.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500