As the South Afican government departments and industry bodies assess the impact of widespread flooding in South Africa’s KwaZulu-Natal province, damage estimates are running into millions of dollars. Meanwhile, Mark Roughton reports, autopsies have determined that some of the deaths already reported were not caused by the floods.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho