Lüderitz-based NovaNam has invested N$36 million in solar energy. The New Era newspaper reports that the investment will generate 317.000 kilowatts per month with their solar investment project where the company embedded its sustainability strategy and invested in two photovoltaic solar projects. The project will decrease the company’s annual CO2 emissions by 3.932 tons, with an outcome of 2.393 barrels of oil being reduced every year.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency