The Namibia Statistics Agency is crafting the ‘National Land Cover Classification Standard’, which once enacted, will empower government institutions to make better decisions based on the concept of evidence. Alex Mudabeti from the NSA explains.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera