The newly-built Nyae Nyae village school in the Tsumkwe East area was officially inaugurated on Tuesday by Deputy Minister of Education, Arts and Culture, Faustina Caley. The school, whichis situated at the Den|ui village, about 30 kilometres west of Tsumkwe, has 75 learners and three teachers including the school principal. It has two classrooms for Grade 1 to Grade 3, hostels for boys and girls, teachers’ quarters, ablution facilities, a kitchen, vegetable garden, and borehole and is powered by solar panels.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho