The Omaheke Innovation Village previously known as the Omaheke Incubation Hub, meant to fight the high levels of unemployment especially amongst the youth in the region, opened its doors at Gobabis on Monday. The innovation village, which aims to nurture entrepreneurship in the eastern region, is also a business accelerator facility that provides support for established business start-ups in need of basic operational infrastructure. It will, among other things, provide training in critical thinking and innovation as well as the entrepreneurship baseline course to prepare participants for the main six-month incubation and innovation programme.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test