The Omaheke Innovation Village previously known as the Omaheke Incubation Hub, meant to fight the high levels of unemployment especially amongst the youth in the region, opened its doors at Gobabis on Monday. The innovation village, which aims to nurture entrepreneurship in the eastern region, is also a business accelerator facility that provides support for established business start-ups in need of basic operational infrastructure. It will, among other things, provide training in critical thinking and innovation as well as the entrepreneurship baseline course to prepare participants for the main six-month incubation and innovation programme.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria