The Ombudsman Basilius Dyakugha has declined a request by the NEFF to investigate President Hage Geingob for his alleged involvement in investigations into the theft of about US$4 million at South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa’s Phala Phala farm by Namibian nationals.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised