Omusati Governor, Erginus Endjala held a public consultation with traditional authorities, church leaders, and officials from Ministries of Justice, and Gender Equality as well as the police to discuss issues affecting communities such as domestic violence and rape. Here he is with more.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho