The Roads Authority has announced the reopening of the MR118, Rosh Pinah to Oranjemund road, as of Tuesday, 01 February 2022. This, they say, as the water levels of the Orange River have subsided, and the affected portion of the road is once again safe to drive on. However, motorists are urged to exercise extreme caution and strictly adhere to the erected road traffic signs at all times, while stopping at the affected section is strictly prohibited. The RA will continue to monitor the affected section and the public will be updated accordingly on all the relevant media platforms, if there is a change in the status of this section.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500