Following an unresolved dispute over a request for a 7% pay increase, Oshakati Town Council employees allegedly resolved to go on strike in the coming weeks. Mayor of Oshakati, Leornard Hango however urged them to remain calm while they are engaging with relevant stakeholders to find amicable solutions.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised