Employees of the Oshakati Town Council have voted to go on strike after they were offered no salary increase for this financial year. This will be the third consecutive year that the employees will not be receiving increments. With the town’s CEO, Timoteus Namwandi saying that the strike can affect service delivery we contacted the Mayor of Oshakati, Leonard Hango.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops