Judge Herman Oosthuizen has dismissed an urgent application by academic Mutjinde Katjiua in which he challenged Ovaherero Traditional Authority chairperson, Vipuira Kapuuo, from presenting himself as the authority’s acting paramount chief or executing any functions on its behalf.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500