At least 32 people have been killed and 150 injured in a bombing at a mosque in the Pakistani city of Peshawar. The BBC reports that a section of the building was destroyed and officials say people are buried under the rubble. Most of those who died were part of the police force, and it is believed they were the target of the attack.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised