The Covid-19 pandemic is expected to impact the global labour market until at least 2023. That, William Deselow reports, is according to a new report from the International Labour Organization which estimates that at least 220 million people will remain out of work this year.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test