Popular Democratic Movement McHenry Venaani says the situation regarding lack of oxygen in health facilities in the country is getting out of hand, telling us that he plans to send a very urgent letter to the Presidency and the Prime Minister to demand answers regarding the situation.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria