Minister of Works and Transport, John Mutorwa, said it is the objective of the Namibian government to continue striving toward the rehabilitation of major road links, in order to attract meaningful investment. The Namibia press agency reports that Mutorwa made the statement during the ground-breaking ceremony for phase three of the rehabilitation of the Trans- Zambezi Highway in the Kavango East Region which covers 78 kilometres and is being fully funded by the government, through the Road Fund Administration to the tune of N$ 194 million.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised