There have been reports on social media of irregular activities and misuse of powers among the Rehoboth Police over the past few weeks, with community members saying they are being threatened by the police. We spoke to the regional commander of the Hardap region, Commissioner John Lifasi who says they are yet to receive any formal complaints.
- Uganda and Rwanda reopen borders
- UAE reopens to Namibians on Saturday
- NAMFISA orders over 1.8 million Namibia Dollars back to customers’ pockets as complaints and malpractices soar during the Third Quarter of 2021.
- Biden commits to historical US Supreme Court pick
- Morocco to build new Covid vaccine plant