Anti-Corruption Commission Director General Paulus Noa, during a meeting, held to discuss the promotion of anti-corruption practices in local authorities and regional councils in Namibia at Swakopmund on Thursday said that a lack of adherence to principles of good governance, non-compliance with policies and laws, and political squabbles will sink management and service delivery unless the leaders of local authorities recommit themselves.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho