Pope Francis wraps up his visit to Democratic Republic of Congo on Friday and heads to neighbouring South Sudan, another nation struggling from decades of conflict and poverty. Reuters reports that the Pope is set to arrive in South Sudan on Friday hoping to jolt a peace process aimed at ending a decade of conflict.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised