The One Ocean Summit and the Sixth Summit between the African Union and the European Union have selected a select group of 20 heads of state, including Namibian President Hage Geingob. He will attend the summit at the invitation of French President Emmanuel Macron. It takes place in the French city of Brest from 9 to 11 February, with the high-level segment scheduled for 11 February. The One Ocean Summit aims to mobilize the international community to maintain and support a healthy and sustainable ocean. President Geingob has already left for France.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised