Speaking during the closing ceremony of the political bureau elections, President Hage Geingob has called on Swapo Party members to start gearing up for the 2024 general elections, following the successful seventh ordinary congress that elected the party’s next leadership. Geingob said inside party politics has concluded democratically and successfully, and the party should therefore now prepare for the “outside enemy” to emerge victorious in the general national elections in 2024.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera