A group calling themselves the Black People Economic Emancipation Association has written to the CEO of the Namibia Financial Institutions Supervisory Authority demanding a probe into irregularities at Trustco Group Holdings. This, they say, follows the release of Trustco Group Holdings financials as well as the delisting from one of Africa’s Largest stock exchange following irregularities and non-compliance of the law. The group has given NAMFISA seven days to respond, saying that they would have already expected some form of reaction from the authority by now.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency