On Friday Namibia’s pro-life movement hosted a march from the Ministry of Health headquarters to the Ministry of Gender Equality, Poverty Eradication and Social Welfare where four pro-life organisations handed over their petition letters against abortion on demand to Minister Doreen Sioka. Following a brief exchange the march continued on to Zoo Park where an exhibition of pro-life services available within the country was held. Namibians had the chance to not only receive information on how the exhibiting organisations assisted the public in facing certain challenges, but were also able to learn how to support the efforts of each exhibitor.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho