Finance Minister, Ipumbu Shiimi, has appointed Amon Ngavetene as the acting Chairperson of the Central Procurement Board of Namibia, effective 01 April 2022. The Economist reports that Ngavetene will also head the operations of the Procurement Board as Acting Head Administrator during his time of appointment. Ngavetene is a seasoned Corporate Governance expert with a special emphasis on risk and compliance.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera