The Public Service Union of Namibia has offered to help NBC workers a N$200 000 soft loan to cover for the month they were not paid due to the strike. The offer comes at the back of workers having asked their union, the Namibia Public Workers Union if they had any savings to cover them for the time they were not paid.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test