Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II has tested positive for COVID and has “mild” symptoms Buckingham Palace said in a statement on Sunday, explaining that the 95-year-old monarch will continue to perform light duties. Al Jazeera quotes Joe Little, managing editor of Majesty magazine, as saying that members of the royal family would be concerned by the COVID-19 diagnosis, given the queen’s age. However well-wishers were reassured that she has received three jabs of coronavirus vaccine.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism