Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II has tested positive for COVID and has “mild” symptoms Buckingham Palace said in a statement on Sunday, explaining that the 95-year-old monarch will continue to perform light duties. Al Jazeera quotes Joe Little, managing editor of Majesty magazine, as saying that members of the royal family would be concerned by the COVID-19 diagnosis, given the queen’s age. However well-wishers were reassured that she has received three jabs of coronavirus vaccine.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency