South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa has been given 10 working days to respond to questions from Parliament’s Standing Committee on Public Accounts. eNCA reports that the matter relates to a leaked audio clip where Ramaphosa allegedly admits to using public funds for party activities. On Thursday, Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane’s office said they received a complaint from a Member of Parliament alleging that Ramaphosa breached the executive code of ethics.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops