President Cyril Ramaphosa has reiterated that those implicated in corruption will be dealt with. Ramaphosa says any efforts to divert attention will not succeed. The president has vowed that nothing will sidetrack him. Ramaphosa himself faces allegations over the theft of an alleged billion-dollar cash stash at his farm. He was speaking in Parliament during his Budget.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid