President Cyril Ramaphosa has urged South Africans to make the school environment a no-go area for criminals. SABC News reports that he was addressing the South African Democratic Teachers Union and National General Council in Johannesburg. Recently, learners and teachers have been attacked by criminals with others robbed, stabbed and even raped. The three-day meeting will be attended by ministers including the Basic Education Minister and the Home Affairs Minister among others.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops