A motion of no confidence against South Africa’s President, Cyril Ramaphosa will be heard in the National Assembly at the end of March. Eyewitness News reports that the National Assembly will also debate his cabinet’s fitness on the same day. The Democratic Alliance, South Africa’s official opposition party, tabled the motion in February.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho