Member of Parliament, Patience Masua, during a discussions on the Combating of Rape Amendment Bill, stood up in protest to the assertion that had been made by a fellow parliamentarian that rape cannot take place within marriages.
- Russian soldier pleads guilty at Kyiv war crimes trial
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially